Tuesday, 25 April 2017

{AUDIO} Jsongz – “Come inside” (come closer cover)

{AUDIO} Jsongz – “Come inside” (come closer cover)


                       
                          

One of the winner of the closeup loves nija concert 2012 performed same stage with ice prince,omawumi, nato c and korede bello.

Jsongz comes through with yet another monster jam, he slays Wizkid featuring Drake Come Closer song..

He hits this one hard with a magnificent refix to the trending jam which was mixed and mastered by JAZZBEATZ

Jsongz is definitely the best art to watch out for.

This is a must have song,trust me you will love this……

FOLLOW JSONGZ ON INSTAGRAM AND TWITTER @iamjsongz

CONTACT HIM ON : +2348176796294

DOWNLOAD SHARE AND ENJOY……

DOWNLOAD AUDIO HERE 

Monday, 17 April 2017

Music: Morex – Jeje (Prod. 8notes)

Music: Morex – Jeje (Prod. 8notes)



Fast Rising Act, Morex finally puts out his long anticipated single which already have been making waves with just its snippet and catchy hook, It takes more than mere luck to put together such an amazing sound i could almost call a master piece as this, but with hard-work and joint efforts from 8notes who is the producer behind this potential hit track i must say “well done” una don try e nor easy.
Morex who is still a student of the prestigious Adeleke university and had also been nominated for Awards like the ANUCA Awards, JKRUE Awards, CAMPUS HEAT Awards and even NIGERIAN CAMPUS CHOICE Awards adds “Jeje” to the likes of previously released singles and collaborations “Leave Story” and “Celebrate“.

Follow @morexofficial on instagram and twitter.




 

DOWNLOAD AUDIO

Friday, 7 April 2017

[Sponsored] DOUBLE YOUR MONEY IN 24HOURS WITH FUNDSNATIONS





Funds Nation was founded by a team of enthusiastic Philantropists.This System marge user Automatically badge-by-badge if your match does not pay you in the next 1 Hour He will be deleted and be Replaced By another.

Fundsnations helps to double your money within 24hours of donation,this platform merges you with someone whom you are to pay to and within few minutes of payment or after your payment has been confirmed by the other party ,you are then matched with two other people who will pay you back double of your money.it that simple and easy,it scam free.!



There are different plans to choose from on fundsnations.com ,the plan begins from 5000 naira which is BASIC PLAN, 10,000 naira which is PROF PLAN, 20,000 naira which is MASTER PLAN., 50,000 naira which is LEADER PLAN and 100,000 naira which is KING PLAN.





This system pays with no delay, all you need is a working phone number,internet and a bank account.



NOTE: FUNDSNATIONS IS SCAM FREE, IT FAST AND IT PAYS !!!



OUR TESTIMONIES SPEAKS ALOT ABOUT US.





TO REGISTER AND BEGIN TO ENJOY THE BENEFITS FUNDSNATIONS
AS GOT TO OFF THE CLICK HERE TO REGISTER >>> FUNDSNATIONS REGISTRATION

Tuesday, 28 March 2017

Meningitis outbreak kills at least 140 in Nigeria

An outbreak of meningitis in several states of Nigeria has killed at least 140 people, officials say.
It has been reported over the last week in six states and has so far infected more than 1,000 people, the Abuja Centre for Disease Control says.
Meningitis causes an acute inflammation of the outer layers of the brain and spinal cord.
The current outbreak is the worst in Nigeria since 2009 when it killed at least 156 people.

EU court lifts travel ban on late Moammer Gaddafi’s daughter

The European Court of Justice (ECJ) on Tuesday ordered that a travel ban imposed on the daughter of former Libyan leader Moamer Gaddafi be lifted.
The EU had imposed sanctions during the Libyan revolution in February 2011, banning Gaddafi and members of his family from entering or transiting through EU member states.
However, the travel ban was renewed in June 2014.
The ban was challenged by Gaddafi’s daughter Aisha, who currently lives in Oman with her family.
The ECJ said that the European Council had justified the ban by citing the involvement of Gaddafi loyalists in the use of force, repression and violent attack against civilians.
The court found that not enough information as to Aisha Gaddafi’s “individual, specific and concrete role,” was made available to support the ban. (NAN)

We a better team than Everton

Liverpool midfielder Philippe Coutinho believes they are a superior team to neighbours Everton ahead of the eagerly anticipated Merseyside derby at Anfield on Saturday.

The Toffees will go into the clash in a rich vein of form – and with the league’s leading scorer in Romelu Lukaku – having only lost once in the league since December.
Everton’s impressive run has seen them move up to seventh on the Premier League table, only two points behind Manchester United in fifth place.
Coutinho, though, feels his team’s league position – currently fourth – shows they are a better side than their city rivals.

The Brazil international told Sky Sports: “I don’t think about [Everton’s form] or worry about that. Right now, Liverpool is higher in the league, that’s the reality and that’s all we have to think about.

“We will be ready. The derby is a very special match for everyone, the fans and the players.

“We know what it means. The people of Liverpool live this match with so much emotion and this time it is even more, because Everton have improved so much in recent weeks.

“We know it won’t be easy, but we know we have to win, for our fans, for our morale and for everybody.”

Customs intercept N242m worth of prohibited drugs in Lagos

THE Federal Operations Unit, FOU, of the Nigeria Customs Service, NCS yesterday intercepted a total of 5, 056 cartons of drugs valued at over N242.7 million.
Disclosing this to newsmen, Comptroller General of Customs, Col Hammed Ali, (Rtd) said that the drugs are under complete prohibition adding that most people take them without doctors’ prescription.
Ali also disclosed that the drugs were without the registered number of the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control, NAFDAC.
Already, two suspects; George Odianose Eboigbe, the owner and Mr. Clement Okoeka the driver of the truck have been arrested in connection with the offensive import.
The Customs boss explained that the agency has put three layers of defence measures in place so as to checkmate the influx of such offensive imports.
The drugs, Tramadol Hydrochloride according to the CG is taken by young and women to ease stress.
He said “They are dangerous drugs, they are what our youths and mostly our women too are using to relieve stress.
“They are not drugs meant for consumption, they are completely under prohibition but these things still find their way into the country.
“And this why we always say when people say Customs officers are disturbing them on the road, we cannot but do what we are doing.’’
He however vowed to fish the culprits and make them face the law.
Meantime, the CG also yesterday appealed to the Association of Nigerian Licensed Customs Agents (ANLCA) to shelve its plan to shut down the ports.
Ali stated this when he visited the national secretariat of ANLCA in Festac Town area of Lagos.
The Customs boss, who arrived at the ANLCA secretariat to kick-start his meeting with freight forwarding associations also appealed to the association to shelve the 21 days strike notice which it had issued last week to the Federal government, over extortion of its members at the port.

Why jailed ex-Adamawa governor, Ngilari was granted bail – Court

A Yola High Court sitting in Adamawa State has granted former governor of the state, Bala Ngilari bail on health grounds after he appealed against his recent conviction.
Justice Nathan Musa yesterday granted the former governor bail in the sum of N100 million with two sureties, who must deposit Certificates of Occupancy of landed property owned in Yola.
The judge ruled that Ngilari would enjoy his bail pending the determination of his appeal.
Justice Musa had in March 2017 sentenced Ngilari to five years in prison, without an option of fine, for violating the Public Procurement Act in the award of contract for the purchase of 25 vehicles during his administration.
The governor, who appealed his conviction, went back to the same court that convicted him, and asked for bail pending the determination of his appeal.
After listening to arguments from Ngilari’s counsel, Sam Olugunorisa, SAN, and that of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Abubakar Aliyu, Justice Musa granted Ngilari bail.
Ngilari’s bail application was supported by a medical report from Yola Prison, which stated that he had been under intensive medical care.
According to the medical report signed by a Deputy Comptroller in charge of Health, John Bukar, the former governor had diabetes, hypertension and insomnia.
The report stated that Ngilari, who had been referred to Canada Specialist Hospital in Dubai, for evaluation and management, had blood pressure that was rising between 180/110 MMHG to 190/120 MMHG.
However, the Comptroller of Adamwa Command of the Nigerian Prison Service, NPS, Peter Tenkwa, has rejected the medical report on which Ngilari was granted bail.
Addressing reporters yesterday in Yola, Tenkwa said he was not aware of the letter and had communicated to the prison headquarters.
Tenkwa said, “Nigeria Prison Service, as I stated, knows nothing about this letter; whoever wrote that letter is on his own. I have been directed to query the officers involved.”
The Prison boss in the state noted that all he knew was that he got a letter dated March 23 from Adamawa Ministry of Justice concerning the health facilities in Yola Prison where Ngilari was remanded and that after accessing the facilities, he replied to the letter, informing the ministry that the facilities were okay.
“We have enough medical facilities to handle high profile inmates like Ngilari; we even received some supply of drugs on Friday,” Tenkwa said.

No clue why we were attacked , says Nigerian national

No clue why we were attacked , says Nigerian national

The Nigerian national who was assaulted in Greater Noida yesterday, said they had no clue as to what had prompted the attack on them and added that no one helped them or called the police while they were being beaten up.
?We don't know why we were assaulted; the mob hit us with rods, bricks and knives. We asked the people around for help, but not one called the police. Even our college did not help,? said a Nigerian national who was attacked.
?Nobody tried to assist us or tried to help. Before also in my society people used to say that we should leave this country. I have no words for people like this,? said another Nigerian national.
Meanwhile, president of the Association of African students Samuel Jack told ANI that Monday?s attack was highly racial motivated.
?I think this is barbaric and highly racial motivated attack towards the African students in India. What has happened is false perception and false ideology about African people. We are accused of abductions and murder?. It is a hate crime towards us. We are in touch with the African Union chairperson. We are going to give a detail report and also in touch with the local African media so that we can give information,? Jack added.
The incident comes as locals protested following the death of a Class 12 student in Greater Noida's NSG Black Cats Enclave due to suspected drug overdose and five Nigerian students living in the neighbourhood were booked - and later detained - in connection with the case. The students were later released for lack of evidence. Over 100 locals held a protest at the busy junction demanding that all Africans living in residential colonies in Greater Noida be asked to vacate their rented houses immediately.
Meanwhile, as many as five persons were arrested in connection with the assault on four Nigerian nationals in Greater Noida.
External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj has said that she has spoken to Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath about the attack on four Nigerian students in Greater Noida and he has assured fair and impartial probe into the matter.
"I have spoken to Yogi Adityanath ji Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh about attack on African students in Greater Noida. He has assured that there will be a fair and impartial investigation into this unfortunate incident," Swaraj tweeted.
Swaraj yesterday sought report from the Uttar Pradesh Government over the attack on four Nigerian students, who sustained severe injuries after being assaulted by a group of local residents in Greater Noida's Pari Chowk area.
"I have asked for a report from Government of Uttar Pradesh about the reported attack on African students in Noida," tweeted Swaraj.

Gunmen rob worshipers, share loot in Ondo church

Suspected armed robbers at the weekend invaded some churches in Akure, the Ondo State capital, and robbed worshipers of their money and other valuables.
The men were also reported to have carted away the churches’ offerings, running into millions of naira.
The churches affected, according to a report, were located along Ondo Road and the Fanibi area of Akure.
Punch reports that the bandits also shared their loot in one of the churches before they vanished into thin air.
It was gathered that while the robbery was ongoing, some church members managed to call the control room of the Ondo State Police Command, but there was no response from the command.
A source said the robbers were armed with guns, machetes, iron rods and sticks, adding that they beat some ‘uncooperative’ victims.
She said, “After finishing our vigil at about 3am on Saturday, all of us were going home when some armed men met us on the road. They told us they were members of a vigilance group in the area and they asked us to go back to the church.
“They followed us to the church. On entering the church with us, they locked the door from inside. One of them brought out a pistol and asked us to lie down and face the ground. They collected everything on us, including our phones and money.
“As we lay face down, we heard them sharing the money they had stolen from other churches they had earlier robbed. From their conversation, we discovered that they must have attacked no fewer than four churches before ours.”
The victim added that the robbers fled through the windows when they learnt that policemen were on the way.
The Public Relations Officer of the state police command, Mr. Femi Joseph, confirmed the incident, adding that the command had commenced investigation.
“We have taken action. We have deployed our surveillance team in that area and very soon, we will arrest the hoodlums,” Joseph said.

Buhari planning to try Nnamdi Kanu under Sharia Law – IPOB alleges

The Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) on Monday alleged of plans to try their detained leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, under Sharia Law.
It descried such plan as an inhuman act, stating that adopting such measure amounted to continuing what it described as the ongoing crime against pro-Biafra groups in Nigeria.
The group further alleged that President Muhammadu Buhari had authorized the fresh trial.
In a statement made available to journalists by the group’s media and publicity secretary, Comrade Emma Powerful, IPOB lameneted that pro-Biafra groups were going through what the people of Biafra went through during the 1967 – 1970 civil war, that led to the destruction of the lives of many people, mainly Christians.
Describing the alleged move to try Kanu and others under Sharia Law, Powerful observed that, even in the predominantly Moslem part of Northern Nigeria, nobody had been tried secretly under Sharia Law since the creation of Nigeria by the British merchants in 1914 and wondered why Kanu and other Christians in the southern part of Nigeria should be exposed to such trial.
He expressed disappointment at the silence of the United Nations and world leaders over the matter concerning the IPOB leader, despite the fact that the United Nations had in its charter, a provision for the right of indigenous people to self determination.
The IPOB spokesman said, “It was unfair for Justice Binta Nyako of the Federal High Court, Abuja to derail from the Nigerian regular judicial process under common law, to Sharia process considered to be a religious law and not permissible in a supposed secular state like Nigeria because Nnamdi Kanu was involved.
“The world must be wary of President Muhammadu Buhari’s introduction of Sharia law in the ongoing trial against the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra through Justice Binta Nyako. It is dangerous for the law court, which is supposed to douse tension in the country to introduce religious war.
“We, Biafrans and IPOB members worldwide, have waited enough and are still waiting for justice to prevail with the ongoing trial of our leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and others detained illegally and we have shown the whole world how peaceful, civilized and determined we are towards the restoration and independent state of Biafra.
“We have called for referendum and peaceful separation, but we have found out that it will only bring us more harm and pain because the United Nations and other world powers have failed to stop the arrest and killing of unarmed peaceful Biafra agitators.”
He added: “Are they keeping quiet until we take up arms? We don’t see the need to take up arms because it is not a must that Biafra restoration will go into war for the second time before we get our freedom.